Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps Constantly crahsing and macOS randomly rebooting. Overall state of macOS software unstable.

Several apps are continuously crashing in my macOS, namely; WebKit and WebContent, Spark email client, Safari, WhatsApp Desktop and others more. The thing is, all my apps are up to date and I tried reinstalling macOS several times, but nothing does it. I downgraded from macOS Monterey 12.4 to macOS Catalina 10.15 (factory software). But it’s absolutely not fixing the problem. I’m suspecting the problem is related to the RAM or maybe some RAM files are corrupted, but I don’t know. Below I leave you a detailed Etrecheck report that I hope will be useful.

Thanks for your help.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 8:53 AM

I knew that you had reinstalled the OS but was unclear as to whether you actually erased and reformatted the hard drive. Since you clearly have done so, that tells me that you either have a physical equipment issue or some other software is the culprit as I noted earlier.

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 25, 2022 9:33 AM in response to aymane_hachcham

Maybe someone else will see something I have missed. You have certainly done a lot of the right things. I suspect that some bit of software is the culprit. I would (1) Restart in the Safe Mode if you haven't done. so. That clears a lot of problems. Be patient as it can take up to ten minutes while the OS is doing repairs and cleaning its caches. (2) If that doesn't worket rid of any apps you don't need. (2) Then try deleting and reinstalling as many apps as possible. The final thing would be to save your files to an external disk, then reformat the HD, which erases everything, then reinstall Os & apps and copy files back. Hope some of that works.

Apps Constantly crahsing and macOS randomly rebooting. Overall state of macOS software unstable.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.