Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have had apple take money out of my account with out receiving any coins how can this be fixed. Could someone please contact me

I applied to purchase coins and I was declined on my account so I tried it again purchaseing just small amounts and it declined I didn’t receive any coins and a few days later the money was charged to my account but I never got any coins mother went through could someone please help me as $78 is a lot of money to me. Thank you

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 4:11 AM

Start here:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

For charges that you don’t recognise, or are incorrect >>> https://reportaproblem.apple.com

If you still can't identify the charge

Can't find a matching charge at reportaproblem.apple.com? Find out if you used another account to make a purchase.

1. Search your emails for the words "invoice from Apple".
  2. Look for a invoice that matches the amount you can see on your billing statement. 
  3. On the invoice, see what was purchased and which Apple ID was used.

Extract from:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2022 4:11 AM in response to Scudamore19

Start here:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

For charges that you don’t recognise, or are incorrect >>> https://reportaproblem.apple.com

If you still can't identify the charge

Can't find a matching charge at reportaproblem.apple.com? Find out if you used another account to make a purchase.

1. Search your emails for the words "invoice from Apple".
  2. Look for a invoice that matches the amount you can see on your billing statement. 
  3. On the invoice, see what was purchased and which Apple ID was used.

Extract from:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Jun 26, 2022 10:10 PM in response to Scudamore19

Scudamore19 Said:

"I have had apple take money out of my account with out receiving any coins how can this be fixed. Could someone please contact me"

-------

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

A. See this Link: View your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and Other Apple Media Services - Apple Support

B. Can't Delete a Payment Method?

• Add the new payment first. Then, delete the current one.
  • Contact your financial institution (i.e. bank), allowing this to occur. I may be seen as a scam, being something you many not perform to often.

C. Whom to Contact:

Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple SupportThese are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. As you may suspect, no one here would know the answer to this. So, contact Apple Support. The'll see what has occurred, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I have had apple take money out of my account with out receiving any coins how can this be fixed. Could someone please contact me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.