Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen iphone

hello. when i want to change my security questions,the site answer me that We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions.please help me my iphone has been stolen and i need help to access find my iphone or erase my data

iPhone 13

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 12:53 AM

rezamirsaeed wrote:

hello. when i want to change my security questions,the site answer me that We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

in this case you need to contact Apple Support to help you with that ☞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support~

~

See>>>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

~

See>>>Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

~

See>>>If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

~

See>>>If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2022 12:53 AM in response to rezamirsaeed

rezamirsaeed wrote:

hello. when i want to change my security questions,the site answer me that We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

in this case you need to contact Apple Support to help you with that ☞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support~

~

See>>>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

~

See>>>Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

~

See>>>If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

~

See>>>If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.