Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

non genuine adobe pop up

well lets say I did a mistake . well about a year ago I was into editing and I wanted to try adobe but I didn't want to spend money so I asked a friend for help and she rlly done the job . now im stuck with the non genuine pop up and I rlly tried my best into ignoring it but I can no longer handle it. I downloaded the cleaner and got everything off my Mac that has to do with adobe but the pop ups still appear so I contacted adobe but they asked for the same thing to download the cleaner and I rlly did but the pop ups still come in . I suspected a virus so I downloaded Malwarebytes and thank god there isn't any . but im suspecting weird files in my Mac . I have no idea what to do im so fed up the only thing im thinking about doing is resetting my Mac . I barely know the basics in technology so I need help asap

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 10:04 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

non genuine adobe pop up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.