Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Como puedo cambiar el marco/bisel de mi ipad.

Hola, deseo renovar mi ipad, pero los ultimos modelos solo traen bisel/marco negro y ese no me sirve para el uso que le doy a mi tableta.

Necesito el marco blanco, pero no encuentro producto.

Ahora consulto como le puedo dar marco blanco al ipad, agradecere si me ofrecen alguna alternativa o producto que cumpla con mis necesidades.

Gracias

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 4:43 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 28, 2022 5:40 AM in response to Sanest

Translation:

How can I change the frame/bezel of my iPad?

Hello, I want to renew my iPad, but the latest models only have a black bezel/frame and that one is not suitable for the use I give to my tablet.

I need the white frame, but I can't find any product.

Now I ask how I can give the ipad a white frame, I would appreciate it if you offer me any alternative or product that meets my needs.

Thank you

Are you aware of the Spanish Apple Support Communities?

Comunidad de soporte de Apple oficial

While some older models of iPad had a white display bezel, all current iPad models have black display bezels; white is not an available option.

Jun 29, 2022 5:59 PM in response to LotusPilot

No me sirve esa respuesta. Yo sé que abandonaron a un segmento de su publico, eso lo tengo claro.

Pero quiero alguna alternativa ya que en el mercado solo venden productos de ultima generacion, o sea, puros negros.

Como no van a tener algun articulo para cambiar el color del bisel del ipad?

Busco una alternativa

Jun 30, 2022 1:29 AM in response to Sanest

Translation:

That answer doesn't help me. I know that they abandoned a segment of their audience, that's clear to me.

But I want some alternative since in the market they only sell last generation products, that is, pure blacks.

How can they not have any items to change the colour of the ipad bezel?

I'm looking for an alternative

Apple simply does not provide an alternative option - or replacement parts. Unless you can source a much older model of iPad that incorporates a white bezel, you will not find an alternative solution.

Como puedo cambiar el marco/bisel de mi ipad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.