Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro getting hot

Hey. I have a question about heat my iPhone 13 Pro generates while using.

First few months when I got the iPhone everything seemed to be fine, I was not suspecting any heat at all while using until one day when my iPhone suddenly became extremely hot while I was normally using it (I think that this happened the same day I put on the lens protectors on the cameras but I don’t know if this can potentially cause the heat). Since then, every time I do something for just a few minutes on my iPhone I feel heat coming from the display and the back of the iPhone when I touch it. I know that the heat can also be caused by buggy apps, so I updated everything even the iOS, but the heat is still the issue.

Can the heat be caused by the lens protectors?

Is there any fix or should I just replace the iPhone?

Please help.

Thank you.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 4:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 6:33 AM

No, lens protectors will not cause it.

First work through the items in the user tip article below, then try it with a fully reset iPhone (no user apps)

If it still heats up get it back to Apple.

User tip by LD150

The last update killed my battery! - Apple Community

1 reply

iPhone 13 Pro getting hot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.