Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer subscription

I recently got a new phone, but it would not let me restore a subscription, is there any way i could transfer valid subscriptions through devices

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 10:14 AM

Subscriptions are not tied to specific devices. They are tied to your Apple ID. As long as you are using the same Apple ID, the subscription should be available in the new iPhone.

If you are using a different Apple ID for the new iPhone, then there is no way to transfer subscriptions between the Apple IDs. You would need to cancel it on the old Apple ID, and start it again on the new one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 10:14 AM in response to e8trendz

Subscriptions are not tied to specific devices. They are tied to your Apple ID. As long as you are using the same Apple ID, the subscription should be available in the new iPhone.

If you are using a different Apple ID for the new iPhone, then there is no way to transfer subscriptions between the Apple IDs. You would need to cancel it on the old Apple ID, and start it again on the new one.

transfer subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.