Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Track weight from Apple Health in WW app

I pull data from many sources into Apple Health, and then that pushes out to other apps that I use. One thing is data from a wireless scale that sends weigh-in data automatically to Apple Health.

I just subscribed to WW (weight watchers) and see that it allows syncing with Apple Health. But unless I'm missing something, it appears to just pull sleep and activity data over from the Health App. Is it possible that the WW app will not let me pull my weight data into it?

There is no support that you can contact on WW - just "Apple Health FAQs", that all ignore any question about syncing weight data.

Can anyone more knowledgeable about WW confirm that this is true, or if you know how to get weight data please share how to do that? Much appreciated, in advance.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 6:27 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Track weight from Apple Health in WW app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.