Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE UNAVAILABLE - NOT BACKED UP - DESPERATE!!!

I recently made my iPhone 11 Pro Max - "iPhone Unavailable" by entering the wrong password too many times. The screen is locked out, can't access anything but I can here all the notifications sounds going off and if someone calls I can answer but that's it.

I also can see some of my phone messages via my Apple watch...

I'm incredibly desperate to get the photos/videos/text messages off this phone, 3yrs of irreplaceable memories.

My understanding is that I need to wipe the phone and then backup using iTunes or iCloud to retrieve the data again.

The issue is that iCloud is turned off and has never been backed up to iTunes

(I know, I'm a complete idiot!!!!!!!)

How can I recover the data without wiping the phone, as its the only place the data is stored?

The only solution at this moment I have found is a data recovery center that "maybe able" to recover the data for the small fee of $8000.00 (LUDICROUS!!!) I am VERY desperate though...

Apple support tells me it has to be wiped, they don't have a recovery option but there maybe 3rd party options available they aren't aware of.

If someone has a solution to safely recover this data, I'd love to hear from you

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 8:10 PM

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover data at this point. Your only possibility is if you made backups which it sounds like you didn't.

If you have a Google account, it may have made backups of your pictures and video. Also, check with your carrier and see if they make photo/video backups, I know AT&T does.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 8:10 PM in response to DP-2022

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover data at this point. Your only possibility is if you made backups which it sounds like you didn't.

If you have a Google account, it may have made backups of your pictures and video. Also, check with your carrier and see if they make photo/video backups, I know AT&T does.

IPHONE UNAVAILABLE - NOT BACKED UP - DESPERATE!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.