Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Somehow I got 2 different Apple User IDs, and I can't change either of them, and I also can't have more than 1 password with Apple.com. How do I find an Apple Tech Support person to talk to?

Somehow I got 2 different Apple User IDs, and I can't change either of them, and I also can't have more than 1 password with Apple.com. How do I find an Apple Tech Support person to talk to?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 3:31 PM

That's just a decision that you have to make. I'd choose the one with the most history/purchases, etc. But the choice is yours. Once selected, use that ID to log into your Apple ID on all of your devices.

You can get support at getsupport.apple.com.

7 replies

Jun 29, 2022 3:04 PM in response to paytok1

If you want 1 Apple ID, you'll need to select which one is your main ID and set up your devices using that one ID.

Some users with old accounts have an Apple ID and another just tied to iTunes. Others have created multiple Apple IDs. If you have purchases on both IDs, you may then wish to family share between the IDs as you cannot merge accounts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.