Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted photos

My daughter deleted all the photos in her camera roll before the uploading onto google photos was completed. To make things worse, her phone hasn’t backed up for weeks because she ran out of iCloud storage. Any suggestions please? She is very upset.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 4:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 4:30 PM

ortola0001.uso wrote:

My daughter deleted all the photos in her camera roll before the uploading onto google photos was completed. To make things worse, her phone hasn’t backed up for weeks because she ran out of iCloud storage. Any suggestions please? She is very upset.

Look in deleted folders, otherwise use the last backup to recover data.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 4:30 PM in response to ortola0001.uso

ortola0001.uso wrote:

Look in deleted folders, otherwise use the last backup to recover data.

Jun 29, 2022 11:55 PM in response to razmee209

recently deleted. If less than 30 days (or unless she manually deleted them from there also), they should still be there.

If she manually deleted them from recently deleted - or it was more than 30 days ago, she will just have to use this event as a life lesson on backups, and on checking things youve copied somewhere are actually there before deleting.

Deleted photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.