Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says on settings to update my Apple ID and it says to enter the password for an Apple ID email that I do not have access to anymore. How do I fix this?

I have a different Apple ID account that is connected to my e-mail but on my setting it says to update my Apple ID settings and it says to put in a password for an Apple ID email that I don’t even remember met having and I do not have access to it. And in order to change the password It says that it sends a verification email and sense I do not have access to that email I cannot change the password. So now I cannot update my Apple ID settings since it is not using the right one and I don’t know how to change it. I can reword or provide more info if needed. But is there a way to fix this?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 6:51 PM

Contact Customer Support by phone or chat:

1 reply

It says on settings to update my Apple ID and it says to enter the password for an Apple ID email that I do not have access to anymore. How do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.