Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email

My Apple ID was put under a email I don’t use nor do I want to use. I wanted to change it to a different one but wouldn’t allow me too. I also looked up other people who have had problems changing their email and followed apples steps. I signed out and tried signing back in and now it won’t let me log in to my Apple ID at all. And I can’t change the password or id because the email used I don’t have an account with.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 4:34 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble changing the email associated with your Apple ID. It sounds like you're trying to change the email to one that you don't have an account with, which might be causing the issue.

To change the email associated with your Apple ID, you'll need to have access to the current email address. If you don't have access to the current email address, you'll need to contact Apple for assistance. You can do this by going to the Apple website, clicking on "Support," and then selecting "Contact Us." You can then choose "Apple ID" as the topic and follow the prompts to reach out to Apple for help.

When you contact Apple, be sure to explain the situation to them and provide as much information as possible, including the email address you're trying to change to and any other relevant details. Apple should be able to help you resolve the issue and change the email associated with your Apple ID.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 4:34 PM in response to cadance131

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble changing the email associated with your Apple ID. It sounds like you're trying to change the email to one that you don't have an account with, which might be causing the issue.

To change the email associated with your Apple ID, you'll need to have access to the current email address. If you don't have access to the current email address, you'll need to contact Apple for assistance. You can do this by going to the Apple website, clicking on "Support," and then selecting "Contact Us." You can then choose "Apple ID" as the topic and follow the prompts to reach out to Apple for help.

When you contact Apple, be sure to explain the situation to them and provide as much information as possible, including the email address you're trying to change to and any other relevant details. Apple should be able to help you resolve the issue and change the email associated with your Apple ID.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.