Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't the Apple TV app remember my place?

I'm using the Apple TV app on an Android TV. When I pause and exit a show and come back to it later, I have to restart from the beginning. This feels like a bug because every other streaming app automatically picks up where I left off.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 2:53 PM

Watch progress is to be stored online as an account property. Please contact the Apple Support staff about why it isn’t working for you, and what they or you can do about it. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 2:53 PM in response to andrewpfunk

Watch progress is to be stored online as an account property. Please contact the Apple Support staff about why it isn’t working for you, and what they or you can do about it. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Why doesn't the Apple TV app remember my place?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.