Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music icon missing from settings on IPad

I don't have a music icon in settings. I want to adjust EQ for music. I looked in here and it said to download Apple Music. That did nothing. I use Spotify and an App call MUSICSTREAMER.

I have the latest IOS. Any help appreciated.

iPad Pro, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 2:24 PM

Hi there,

If you want to adjust EQ for your songs and you're using Spotify, you have then to do so in Spotify settings.

Music icon in Settings is for the users of Apple Music: any change there won't do anything on your songs since you're using Spotify.

Moreover, if you downloaded the Apple Music app, you should see the icon in Settings, like that below:

Apple Music on App Store: Apple Music on the App Store

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 2:24 PM in response to leefoo26

Hi there,

If you want to adjust EQ for your songs and you're using Spotify, you have then to do so in Spotify settings.

Music icon in Settings is for the users of Apple Music: any change there won't do anything on your songs since you're using Spotify.

Moreover, if you downloaded the Apple Music app, you should see the icon in Settings, like that below:

Apple Music on App Store: Apple Music on the App Store

Music icon missing from settings on IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.