Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Burn Iphone 11

I have a dark shadow on my screen for already a month my Iphone 11. After I've done some reading, I found out that's called screen burn and it is a common problem to this kind of displays and the change of the display is covered by the warranty. The shadow is in the left down corner. I was about to send the phone in warranty on 04.07.2022, but today I just broke my screen. Can I still get the display replaced by warranty? I had the screen burn long before breaking the screen. I sincerely don't know what to do. I've attached an indicative photo. I have the same problem, but for now only in the left down corner of the screen. But it keeps getting upper.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 3:02 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Screen Burn Iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.