Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro repair "On Hold" with no updates on part dispatch , How long do I wait?

It's been a week I submitted my MacBook Pro for keyboard replacement. Service centre guy told me to wait for one or two days I'll receive tentative date of part dispatching to centre. But even after one week I haven't got any information about it not a single update. When I talked Service centre guy again they told me they are waiting same as me to get any update regarding parts. After spending huge amount of money to get bad designed product and still when I gave it to service, all apple do is disappoint.

Any tips and ways to speed up this process??

Thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 10:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 9:20 AM

harshumrao wrote:

oh man waiting isn't issue if one can at least get some confirmation or delayed date. They're not replying anything and that's where I am not convinced with the Service.

See what happens in 30 days and report back.

4 replies

Jul 4, 2022 4:20 AM in response to harshumrao

He gave you the best possible schedule.

Unfortunately, worldwide conditions: wars, supply line interruptions, COVID-19, staffing problems, pilot and driver shortages and etc. have made things unpredictable.

If you search this forum and the internet in general, you'll find many, many cases just like yours. They're all doing the best they can under difficult circumstances and the user's only option is to wait.

MacBook Pro repair "On Hold" with no updates on part dispatch , How long do I wait?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.