Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for a subscription which is not worked and was 3 months ago

I bought an annual subscription for F1 TV. And then after renewing it stops working.

1. "Restore purchase" doesn't help.
  2. I can't ask for a refund because I see only subscriptions from the last two months on the list.
  3. F1 TV support said that they cannot do anything. They suggested asking for a refund from Apple and buying a subscription directly on their web site.

How can I request a refund for not working subscription?

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 10:02 AM

If you can't find an item in your purchase history at reportaproblem.apple.com, check the purchase history in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Or check the purchase history in Account Settings on your computer.

To get a refund for an older purchase, you'll need to contact iTunes Support - iTunes - Official Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 10:02 AM in response to andrii278

If you can't find an item in your purchase history at reportaproblem.apple.com, check the purchase history in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Or check the purchase history in Account Settings on your computer.

To get a refund for an older purchase, you'll need to contact iTunes Support - iTunes - Official Apple Support

Refund for a subscription which is not worked and was 3 months ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.