Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I what Apple TV app on my regular tv. I have a subscription and it comes on my phone?

How can I what Apple TV app on my regular tv. I have a subscription and it comes on my phone?

1080p,

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 10:07 PM

What is your model TV? Is it listed as supporting the Apple TV app natively?

Unsupported models TV may need an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. That can be an Apple TV box, or one of the third party streaming devices.

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

Once you have the Apple TV app on your TV or TV-connected device, then sign in with the same Apple ID account as the one that has the subscription, like Edac07 said.

On third party devices, find the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) as the place to sign in.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2022 10:07 PM in response to alexis bfromlilburn

What is your model TV? Is it listed as supporting the Apple TV app natively?

Unsupported models TV may need an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. That can be an Apple TV box, or one of the third party streaming devices.

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

Once you have the Apple TV app on your TV or TV-connected device, then sign in with the same Apple ID account as the one that has the subscription, like Edac07 said.

On third party devices, find the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) as the place to sign in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.