Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certain apps think I’m in nederlands but I’m in uk

Certain apps in my phone think I’m in Nederlands but I live in the uk. I can it use some apps now how can I fix this issue?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 11:48 PM

Rydonlong Said:

"Certain apps think I’m in nederlands but I’m in uk: Certain apps in my phone think I’m in Nederlands but I live in the uk. I can it use some apps now how can I fix this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting Purchases and Locations:

A. Using a VPN?:

If you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), then that might be getting in the way here, though assigned to your account.

B. Contact Apple Support:

Seems you may have syncing issues based on your location. So, I would contact Apple Support, asking them why this may be occurring. If need be, perform a screensharing session with them, so they can see this firsthand from your persecutive.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2022 11:48 PM in response to Rydonlong

Rydonlong Said:

"Certain apps think I’m in nederlands but I’m in uk: Certain apps in my phone think I’m in Nederlands but I live in the uk. I can it use some apps now how can I fix this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting Purchases and Locations:

A. Using a VPN?:

If you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), then that might be getting in the way here, though assigned to your account.

B. Contact Apple Support:

Seems you may have syncing issues based on your location. So, I would contact Apple Support, asking them why this may be occurring. If need be, perform a screensharing session with them, so they can see this firsthand from your persecutive.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through.

Certain apps think I’m in nederlands but I’m in uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.