Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add Studio Display to list of AppleCare devices?

I am trying to add my Studio Display to the list of AppleCare devices, but can’t figure it out. Anyone have an idea on how to do this?

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 10:05 AM

lubec wrote:

I do have AppleCare for the Studio Display. Just would like to know if I can add it to the list of AppleCare covered devices.

If you have Apple Care for the Studio display then it is covered. As I said, there is no list of Apple Care+ covered devices anywhere you can add it to.

Each device has its own Apple Care+ plan.

If you mean the list of devices that appear under your Apple ID, then you cannot add the Studio Display to that list. The list shows devices you are signed into with your Apple ID, not devices covered by Apple Care+.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 10:05 AM in response to lubec

lubec wrote:

I do have AppleCare for the Studio Display. Just would like to know if I can add it to the list of AppleCare covered devices.

If you have Apple Care for the Studio display then it is covered. As I said, there is no list of Apple Care+ covered devices anywhere you can add it to.

Each device has its own Apple Care+ plan.

If you mean the list of devices that appear under your Apple ID, then you cannot add the Studio Display to that list. The list shows devices you are signed into with your Apple ID, not devices covered by Apple Care+.

How to add Studio Display to list of AppleCare devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.