Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple 11 can not text

apple 11 can not text. keeps saying failed. worked a couple of weeks ago. I assume there is something in the settings?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 5:13 PM

I guess you have checked that this is not a carrier issue (SIM is active, carrier signal is sufficient, account is not locked), in some cases, a reboot does the trick. Another setting you need to check Settings-Cellular-Cellular Plan-WiFi Calling if ON or OFF (toggle it and see which one works). Check of Settings-Cellular-Cellular Plan-Voice & Data-VoLTE is also enabled (toggle this as well as see which setting works). Find a combination that works. :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 5:13 PM in response to glennsaddress

I guess you have checked that this is not a carrier issue (SIM is active, carrier signal is sufficient, account is not locked), in some cases, a reboot does the trick. Another setting you need to check Settings-Cellular-Cellular Plan-WiFi Calling if ON or OFF (toggle it and see which one works). Check of Settings-Cellular-Cellular Plan-Voice & Data-VoLTE is also enabled (toggle this as well as see which setting works). Find a combination that works. :)

apple 11 can not text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.