Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen is completely white and my iPhone 12 mini won’t even allow me to turn it off?

My moms iPhone 12 mini has been like this for hours. I can’t turn it off or do anything with it. Help please!!

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 8:32 PM

Mimi1104 Said:

"My moms iPhone 12 mini has been like this for hours. I can’t turn it off or do anything with it. Help please!!"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Troubleshooting a White Screen:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following...

Try as Instructed here: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 8:32 PM in response to Mimi1104

Mimi1104 Said:

"My moms iPhone 12 mini has been like this for hours. I can’t turn it off or do anything with it. Help please!!"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Troubleshooting a White Screen:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following...

Try as Instructed here: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Jul 8, 2022 8:27 PM in response to Mimi1104

Follow these steps, testing after each step:

If that didn’t work, then I recommend service.

Service Checklist:

Click ▶︎ Start a Service Request. ⚛️

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ Check Repair Status.

My screen is completely white and my iPhone 12 mini won’t even allow me to turn it off?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.