Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage waiting for activation

I can’t bind my phone number to imessage&facetime. I tried using email and it’s all okay, but I need to use phone number.

move already checked at the carrier office and it’s all good, I can send and receive messages

also, I did everything written about this topic and nothing worked. I’m dealing with “waiting for activation” about 4 days

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 10:00 AM

I’m dealing with “waiting for activation” about 4 days

Based on -> Related Article -> If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime

⤵️

Still not activated after a day? 

It might take up to 24 hours to activate iMessage and FaceTime. If the issue continues after 24 hours, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
  2. If you're using an iPhone, contact your carrier to make sure that you can send and receive SMS messages.
  3. If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS.
  4. Contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2022 10:00 AM in response to rakhataman_

I’m dealing with “waiting for activation” about 4 days

Based on -> Related Article -> If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime

⤵️

Still not activated after a day? 

It might take up to 24 hours to activate iMessage and FaceTime. If the issue continues after 24 hours, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
  2. If you're using an iPhone, contact your carrier to make sure that you can send and receive SMS messages.
  3. If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS.
  4. Contact Apple Support.

iMessage waiting for activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.