Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thumbnails no maintaining reduced size

I have numerous books set to 'facing page' with added thumbnails. I also set them for 'Fit Spread" so I can utilize the monitor size appropriately. However, with the page pulled out to occupy the full width and length, there is a slight amount of space at the bottom which is easily adjusted.

The problem come if I adjust the thumbnail section smaller and save it. I works great until I close that document and later reopen it that the thumbnail section reverts to its default size. And, this has already happened every time I open a new book, they are all from pages09, add thumbnails back, adjust the page and thumbnail as noted the thumbnail reverted to default every time they are reopened.

Anyone with a workaround until it is fixed?

Just as an afterthought, Why does the conversion from 09 to Big Sur drop the previously added thumbnail but retain facing page?

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 1:47 PM

Guess there is no resolution to this but hopefully sometime in the future that funtionality will be reinstated into the programming.

How do I archive posts.

Similar questions

1 reply

Thumbnails no maintaining reduced size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.