Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro displaying Lines across the screen

I oppened my iPad Pro today and it’s suddenly displaying Lines across the screen. I have not dropped it and there are no scratches it’s also in a protective case. Is there a way to fix this? It is Currently In Warranty. Can u get it replaced

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 5:01 AM

If it's totally brand new with no signs of the ipad being dropped (to prove that the lines were not your fault), then you should try sending it back to an Apple center. Any display defect should be covered under Apple's warranty. I advise you to take pictures of the condition of the ipad and the screen before putting it back into the box and returning it for warranty claims.

You can refer here for more info: iPad Repair – Official Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2022 5:01 AM in response to zahidshah1998

If it's totally brand new with no signs of the ipad being dropped (to prove that the lines were not your fault), then you should try sending it back to an Apple center. Any display defect should be covered under Apple's warranty. I advise you to take pictures of the condition of the ipad and the screen before putting it back into the box and returning it for warranty claims.

You can refer here for more info: iPad Repair – Official Apple Support (UK)

iPad Pro displaying Lines across the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.