Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have gone in the settings as i’ve been directed but nothing is there showing that i install it only stops on directions why 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 11:08 AM

If you read the text in gray below "Learn More" you'll see your problem.

Your iPhone doesn't have enough storage to update to iOS 15.5. Please read the following support page for help managing the storage on your local device: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

I hope this answers your question.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2022 11:08 AM in response to ashe2215

If you read the text in gray below "Learn More" you'll see your problem.

Your iPhone doesn't have enough storage to update to iOS 15.5. Please read the following support page for help managing the storage on your local device: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

I hope this answers your question.

Jul 10, 2022 11:09 AM in response to ashe2215

Your phone storage is full.... I had this happen with my moms iphone 6s and the only thing that helped is updating the iphone via a pc or mac

See this link on how to update your iphone via a Mac running macOS Catalina or later Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the Finder – Apple Support (UK)

See this link on how to update on a mac running macOS Mojave or earlier or on a windows pc

Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes – Apple Support (UK)

i have gone in the settings as i’ve been directed but nothing is there showing that i install it only stops on directions why 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.