Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone SE 2020 touch glitching

It’s not a long time ago when my touch started glitching. It’s hard to use my keyboard (when I want to type something on the right side of the keyboard my phone starts typing p and o instead and so on. It’s also difficult to scroll through social media. It’s really annoying, does anyone know how to fix it or if it’s expensive to fix it?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 1:15 AM

• If you're sure that nothing (cover or screen protector) interferes with your touch screen (should be this case, try to remove it/them);
  • If you've already tried (to no avail) a "forced" restart of your SE, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 1:15 AM in response to Any393

• If you're sure that nothing (cover or screen protector) interferes with your touch screen (should be this case, try to remove it/them);
  • If you've already tried (to no avail) a "forced" restart of your SE, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Iphone SE 2020 touch glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.