Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

refuse to repair or replace the phone within the warranty period

There is a trouble with my iPhone

It’s iPhone 11 colour -black

Serial number -DX4G1FTDN73D

First there was a small black dot appeared on the right bottom of the screen. Following day suddenly the whole days play has gone after I switching it on. I have contacted the company which I bought the phone called ‘Dialog’. But they have directed us to company called GNEXT telling that GNEXT is the technical support provider for Dialog.

This phone is in the warranty period 103 days to be exact. However, GNEXT said they can fix the phone but they gonna charge for it. I demanded one to one replacement because it’s working the weren’t period and it’s not my fault.

They have asked me to contact apple USA. I called for almost one hour but ended up without any solution. They said they will replace the phone to new if apple telling to do so. Please give me quick response on this.

Best regards

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 6:58 PM

This is a user forum, we do not handle such disputes. To contact Apple directly, please click on Get Support at upper right corner of any forum page.

Similar questions

1 reply

refuse to repair or replace the phone within the warranty period

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.