Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my Notes App password

I forgot my NOTES App password. how can I get back what I have noted?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 11:23 AM

From the article below.

To unlock a note, you need to enter the password that it's locked with. If you forgot the password, Apple can't help you regain access to your locked notes. You can create a new password, but this won’t give you access to your old notes. A new password will let you password protect any notes that you create going forward with the new password.

How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 11:23 AM in response to nuon103

From the article below.

To unlock a note, you need to enter the password that it's locked with. If you forgot the password, Apple can't help you regain access to your locked notes. You can create a new password, but this won’t give you access to your old notes. A new password will let you password protect any notes that you create going forward with the new password.

How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

I forgot my Notes App password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.