Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Steps for Sharing EHRs with Health Info Network

HIE Authorization

What forms help me share two-way access between all my providers on a regional HIE (VHIE as one example) where they all can see as much of my records from each other as I see, collectively, through the use of Apple Health? I have a VA Form 10-5345 to formally release my VHA health information from the Veterans Administration to Apple Health and a form VA 10-10163 to share all my VHA/Vets Admin health info with this VHIE health exchange, but I don’t have a mailing address and a contact person for “Apple Health” like I would w/ a doctor’s office. How do I authorize to an HIE for their linking to Apple Health to share streamliningj I this process so that Johns Hopkins can get access to my Quest Diagnostics blood work labs or that an NIH Clinical Trial, nearby, can have access to all five of my healthcare providers’ electronic health records that are available to me on Apple Health app for the NIH to run their diagnostic programs off of this cloud-stored data?

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 6:18 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply

Steps for Sharing EHRs with Health Info Network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.