Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i wish apple would makes pages they way it once was when scrolling ... page 3 of 21 instead of just the page number

i wish apple would makes pages the way it once was when scrolling ... page 3 of 21 instead of just the page number

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 12:36 PM

Hi J,

What you get in the page headers or Page footers depends on what you choose.

If you choose the first or third, you'll get only the current page number (plus the word "Page" if you choose the third).

I chose the fourth version, with this result:

(The insertion point is there because I neglected to click outside the box after doing the insert.)

Page thumbnails in the left sidebar get only the number indicating the position of that page in the document.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2022 12:36 PM in response to jkarp1010

Hi J,

What you get in the page headers or Page footers depends on what you choose.

If you choose the first or third, you'll get only the current page number (plus the word "Page" if you choose the third).

I chose the fourth version, with this result:

(The insertion point is there because I neglected to click outside the box after doing the insert.)

Page thumbnails in the left sidebar get only the number indicating the position of that page in the document.

Regards,

Barry

i wish apple would makes pages they way it once was when scrolling ... page 3 of 21 instead of just the page number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.