Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

So i login to my iCloud and then none of my photos or mail are showing up and I was wondering if you can help to get my photos etc back

I reset my phone as a new one and then I logon into my iCloud but none of my stuff has been updated into the iCloud

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 10:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 12:56 AM

You didn't automatically backed up iCloud data in the iPhone How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support when iPhone is reset it erase all iCloud data How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

So iCloud data will not be recovered from the iPhone , if iCloud back up was stored in Mac / pc Backup methods for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then the data can be recovered .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 12:56 AM in response to Yeimi_20

You didn't automatically backed up iCloud data in the iPhone How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support when iPhone is reset it erase all iCloud data How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

So iCloud data will not be recovered from the iPhone , if iCloud back up was stored in Mac / pc Backup methods for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then the data can be recovered .

Jul 18, 2022 1:15 AM in response to Yeimi_20

Have you ever backed up your iPhone data to iCloud? If you haven't made any backup, you can't find your photos or emails in your iCloud account. Whatsmore, resetting your device will erase everything on your iPhone, so you can't find your photos or other data back if you didn't make a backup before.

If these photos or mails mean a lot to you, you can take your device to the nearby Apple Store and ask the Apple technician to help you.

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.