Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessages not Syncing with Mac

Hi All:

iMessages were working fine between my iPhone 13 Pro (iOS 15.5) and MacBook Pro (macOS 12.4) until sometime between yesterday evening and this morning (no texts in that period--but all texts from today not syncing on my Mac).

I've read multiple threads on this forum. I've turned text message forwarding on and off, logged in and out, restarted both phone and computer, checked to make sure I'm logged in with the same Apple ID on both devices, etc. None of that seems to make a difference.

The situation is that my iPhone is working fine (iWatch also working) but none of the messages are showing up on my Mac.

Thanks for any new ideas!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 2:28 PM

Sorry. I actually got a message and it seems to be working now. I was expecting the Mac to pick up all the missed messages when it worked. It looks like those ones are gone, but it's syncing again now. So, one of those things I did that I listed in the initial message must have worked :)

1 reply

iMessages not Syncing with Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.