Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recover deleted note that is not in deleted folder

Somehow an important frequently used Note on my iPhone was deleted. It is not in the deleted folder. I restored from my latest backup, and is not there either. Is there ANY Way to recover either from prior backup? Or anything else?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 3:40 PM

RkhardyFishers wrote:

Somehow an important frequently used Note on my iPhone was deleted. It is not in the deleted folder. I restored from my latest backup, and is not there either. Is there ANY Way to recover either from prior backup? Or anything else?

Notes aren't part of the backup as they are synced to whatever cloud or mail program you used. IF they were synced to icloud look here Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 3:40 PM in response to RkhardyFishers

RkhardyFishers wrote:

Notes aren't part of the backup as they are synced to whatever cloud or mail program you used. IF they were synced to icloud look here Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

recover deleted note that is not in deleted folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.