Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just replaced my iphone but it keeps on turnign black with a little loading screen

I replaced my iPhone with a new one yesterday (7/19/2022) at Apple University District. However, despite the new phone it continues to turn black with a white/grey loading sign. So, this means that when I try to type in my numerical password, it immediately turn black with the loading signal and then goes back to the lock screen.... I just got this phone so I'm thinking it could be having trouble downloading the backup information from the previous phone, but am unsure. Can I have help?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 8:45 PM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

Similar questions

1 reply

I just replaced my iphone but it keeps on turnign black with a little loading screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.