Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disable Text Replacement

Hello! For some reason, my text replacement got filled with a bunch of nonsense; whenever I try to type something it replaces my text with other things which obviously makes typing simple sentences a challenging thing. I tried disabling everything related to auto-correction and typing, for instance, "prediction" but still having the same thing. The only option that I some time ago tried was deleting text replacements one by one which was time-consuming since there were at least hundreds of them and after all that deleting they appeared again a day later or so. I thought the texts might be connected to my ICloud account but after logging in to my account via the website I did not find anything related there.

Best regards!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 6:30 PM

I sincerely hope the article below assists you:

How to use Auto-Correction and predictive text on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

Disable Text Replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.