Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Removal From Hard Drive

Trying to remove MYKI (Password Collector App)from my Imac. I removed the application but the remnants are still there when I open a website with a sign in. Please help.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 9:07 AM

Parts that can run are usually found in /LaunchAgents or /LaunchDaemons.

Both can be found in /Library, and the first will be the only one in your user Library (hold down Option key and select Library from the Go menu in Finder).

You can also use EtreCheck to maybe find orphaned parts. It should show the path of the system modifications.

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 9:07 AM in response to amada619

Parts that can run are usually found in /LaunchAgents or /LaunchDaemons.

Both can be found in /Library, and the first will be the only one in your user Library (hold down Option key and select Library from the Go menu in Finder).

You can also use EtreCheck to maybe find orphaned parts. It should show the path of the system modifications.

Jul 22, 2022 4:56 AM in response to amada619

End of support

On 24 February 2022, it was reported that JumpCloud, an American enterprise software company from Louisville, Colorado, acquired Myki Security.[18]

In March 2022, Myki announced the discontinuation of all products by 10 April 2022, pushing a support library to help users to export their data from Myki before that day.

https://apps.tempel.org/FindAnyFile/index.php and use the word associate with this Application

Jul 22, 2022 6:55 AM in response to Barney-15E

There was no error when I tried the de-install. It kept spinning like it’s working the de-install for about an hour of which nothing happened. So removed the main application manually and don’t see it but every time I’m on a website to put in a password the pop up happens.

The company that owned the application was bought out and now the application has been removed for download.

App Removal From Hard Drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.