Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 will not charge on Honda wireless charging pad

The following **IS** text. Why does the app say otherwise????

I have an iPhone 12 running IOS. 15.6 thatoften will not charge in my 2021 Honda Pilot using the wirlesss charging pad on the console. Yesterday all was fine; the iPhone changed for about 30 minutes to get the iPhone uP to a full charge; then it quit charging, as it should. However today it would charge at all. The iPhone 12 was down to about 60% when I got in the car. The green light on the Honda charging pad would blink continuously unless I moved the iPhone to an area on the charging pad that was not producing power for the iPhone. The Honda charging pad never did work, though I did not stop the car and try again. Based previous experiences that may have fixed the problem. More tomorrow. I expect that all will, be good, at least until I turn the Pilot off and back on. I’ll also try inverting the iPhone on the charger.

I am not using a fancy case, just a thin plastic back with a screen protector on the face. Any other ideas re how to fix or bypass this problem?

Thanks.

John

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 10:23 PM

Please check if the model that you are referring to is --> Qi-certified wireless chargers for iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply

My iPhone 12 will not charge on Honda wireless charging pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.