Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good day I’m having problems with my iPhone 7. I’m failing to make calls on WhatsApp and FaceTime, when everyone watch YouTube videos it doesn’t show the video but just the sound . I have tried updating and resetting but still no luck please help

Good day I’m having problems with my iPhone 7. I’m failing to make calls on WhatsApp and FaceTime, when everyone watch YouTube videos it doesn’t show the video but just the sound . I have tried updating and resetting but still no luck please help

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 6:19 AM

Go to Settings and tap Cellular or tap Mobile Data, then turn on FaceTime. If you're using an iPad, you might see Settings > Cellular Data. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that FaceTime is on. If you see "Waiting for Activation," turn FaceTime off and then on again.

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 6:19 AM in response to mbudzeni

Go to Settings and tap Cellular or tap Mobile Data, then turn on FaceTime. If you're using an iPad, you might see Settings > Cellular Data. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that FaceTime is on. If you see "Waiting for Activation," turn FaceTime off and then on again.

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.