Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Up Next” gone after 15.6 update

I updated yesterday to version 15.6 on my iPad. When I opened my Apple TV app tonight, my “Up Next” queue was gone. I don’t see anywhere in the app where I can pick up watching a show or see what’s in my queue. Has this feature even discontinued on the app? If so, it’s basically worthless, as keeping track of shows I’m watching across various other apps is a huge reason I use it.

Here is what I see now when I open the app. I’ve scrolled to the bottom, no “Up Next.”

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 2:49 AM

My tvOS 15.6 screen for the TV app on iPad does have an Up Next row. Not sure how yours can be different, unless your Up Next is empty. Did you reset the watch history?

Try this for any misbehaving OS-bundled app:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2022 2:49 AM in response to kristy77_m

My tvOS 15.6 screen for the TV app on iPad does have an Up Next row. Not sure how yours can be different, unless your Up Next is empty. Did you reset the watch history?

Try this for any misbehaving OS-bundled app:

Jul 23, 2022 8:10 PM in response to kristy77_m

@Kristy - I noticed the same exact problem that my Up Next top shelf queue disappeared today after updating to 15.6. Tried rebooting the Apple TV, tried killing the app and re-opening it.

What fixed it for me was going into the Settings app, then Apps, then TV, and I noticed the top shelf was what I wanted it at — set to Up Next. But I switched it to What To Watch to see if I can trip a data refresh, left the Settings app, and checked the TV app and surprise …it’s a bug and it now shows my Up Next again. Switched it back to Up Next and my Up Next queue stayed.

“Up Next” gone after 15.6 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.