Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV App - Up Next not working correctly

I’ve noticed more and more that my Apple TV app on my Apple TV, iPad and iPhone just isn’t working correctly. I watch shows on AppleTV+, Prime, Disney Plus and Hayu and the Up Next is not updating correctly. I’ve been watching The Bad Batch and I was EP 10 and now on 12 and my Up Next is still on EP 10. It’s a problem on all my devices. I’ve forced quit the app, ensured that the software is up to date and it’s still not working as it should. Please help!!!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 7:07 AM

3 replies

Jul 25, 2021 8:05 AM in response to Liam_Haarry

If Up Next shows episode 10 in your queue list, then that episode hasn’t been watched on that account, or has been partially watched on that account. It may also be that older episodes have been watched again, resetting the progress to reflect rewatching.

You may click-and-hold the episode tile to manually mark it as watched without seeing it (again).

Apple TV App - Up Next not working correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.