Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Up Next" on AppleTV app on my new iPad

"Up Next" isn't loading on my new iPad (latest generation) in the AppleTV-app. It loads only mac, on my iPhone and on my Apple TV. the problem only occurs on my iPad. I tried already to delete the history and start again, but the problem stays. Anyone had the same problem?

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 3:18 PM

Yes, and it works again after 15 minutes of patience. The synching between different devices goes (very) slowly. For instance my iPhone isn't synching properly now 🙄. It will probably get in sync in a few minutes. I think we need to have some patience with the new TV-app; I'm used to Netflix, with synchs almost immediately between devices.

Thanks for the reply

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2019 3:18 PM in response to QuickPost

Yes, and it works again after 15 minutes of patience. The synching between different devices goes (very) slowly. For instance my iPhone isn't synching properly now 🙄. It will probably get in sync in a few minutes. I think we need to have some patience with the new TV-app; I'm used to Netflix, with synchs almost immediately between devices.

Thanks for the reply

"Up Next" on AppleTV app on my new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.