Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OneDrive on Mac won't uninstall

I have somehow ended up with two instances of OneDrive on my Mac (Monterey 12.4) and one will not uninstall. It does not show on the application list, it is not on the startup list and is driving me crazy. When I drag it to the bin it simply bounces back. If I install a fresh copy of Onedrive, the two do not work together. I can access the files on OneDrive using the web browser, so they still exist, but I cannot view them with Finder.

Any suggestions appreciated!!!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 8:51 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Jul 25, 2022 6:15 AM in response to PRP_53

Thanks for that, but it didn't help.

OneDrive does not appear to be running on my Mac, it doesn't show in Activity Monitor. I have deleted every file related to the OneDrive app in user and system libraries, but the icon for OneDrive is still in Launchpad and I cannot delete it.

I cannot understand how Finder can access ANY files on OneDrive with no running app, but it does!

I have followed the various instructions to uninstall the app, but it simply won't go away.

When I install OneDrive from scratch, it doesn't connect properly and I am unable to access files using Finder.

OneDrive on Mac won't uninstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.