Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random ap changes

My iPhone X has started jumping from screen to screen, even from app to app. Any idea why?

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 6:54 PM

Preacher5357 Said:

"Random ap changes: My iPhone X has started jumping from screen to screen, even from app to app. Any idea why?"

-------

Troubleshooting Automatic App Switching:

Your iPhone seems to be stuck on a process running in the background. So, try a Force Restart. Then, update your phone to the newest update: iOS15.6

• Updating an iPhone:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

IMPORTANT: Be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2022 6:54 PM in response to Preacher5357

Preacher5357 Said:

"Random ap changes: My iPhone X has started jumping from screen to screen, even from app to app. Any idea why?"

-------

Troubleshooting Automatic App Switching:

Your iPhone seems to be stuck on a process running in the background. So, try a Force Restart. Then, update your phone to the newest update: iOS15.6

• Updating an iPhone:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

IMPORTANT: Be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

Random ap changes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.