Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to clear app data

I have a large app and I want to clear the app's data, but don't want to have to re-download the app over 2G as this thread seems to suggest is an acceptable workaround How to COMPLETELY delete app data in IOS? - Apple Community

The app does not have iCloud data, and does not have a menu to allow us to change storage settings.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 6:44 AM

I'm wanting to delete the App's data (and cache) only.

Uninstall and reinstall is about as low cost/effort as it gets at this point. I just wondered if I was missing something obvious because I thought I had seen a way to do it in the O/S before. Will request the developer have a button or menu to reset in future.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2022 6:44 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I'm wanting to delete the App's data (and cache) only.

Uninstall and reinstall is about as low cost/effort as it gets at this point. I just wondered if I was missing something obvious because I thought I had seen a way to do it in the O/S before. Will request the developer have a button or menu to reset in future.

How to clear app data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.