Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes playlists wont sync in finder

so I have an iPhone and a Mac... I add a playlist in iTunes when I try to add that playlist to my iPhone it doesnt show up in finder...my older playlists are there but not any new playlists I create... this system worked perfect now I have to use finder and iTunes/music? how do I add a playlist from music on my Mac to music on my iPhone

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 11:22 AM

Hi djjonhenry,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are trying to sync music to your iPhone using Finder but you do not see your new playlists. Right?

It looks like you're on the right track and should be able to sync your playlists using the steps in Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support. Which playlists are your new playlists? It looks like everything appears except 'mixes' and 'Playlist'. Is there content in those playlists? The playlist shown in your bottom screenshot appears in Finder so we just want to clarify.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2022 11:22 AM in response to djjonhenry

Hi djjonhenry,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are trying to sync music to your iPhone using Finder but you do not see your new playlists. Right?

It looks like you're on the right track and should be able to sync your playlists using the steps in Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support. Which playlists are your new playlists? It looks like everything appears except 'mixes' and 'Playlist'. Is there content in those playlists? The playlist shown in your bottom screenshot appears in Finder so we just want to clarify.

Take care.

iTunes playlists wont sync in finder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.