Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My gen2 air pods connect to my iPhone I can listen to music and or TV just fine but when on a phone call I can her true person on the other end but they cannot her me. Anybody know why or how to fix it?

My gen2 air pods connect to my iPhone I can listen to music and or TV just fine but when on a phone call I can her true person on the other end but they cannot her me. Anybody know why or how to fix it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 11:00 PM

Jonathan895m Said:

"My gen2 air pods connect to my iPhone I can listen to music and or TV just fine but when on a phone call I can her true person on the other end but they cannot her me. Anybody know why or how to fix it?"

-------

Links for AirPods Volume:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2022 11:00 PM in response to Jonathan895m

Jonathan895m Said:

"My gen2 air pods connect to my iPhone I can listen to music and or TV just fine but when on a phone call I can her true person on the other end but they cannot her me. Anybody know why or how to fix it?"

-------

Links for AirPods Volume:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.