Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio aggregate device app set up in iPhone 11 iOS

How do I aggregate multiple audio signals inside the iPhone 11 and reroute those signals to virtual audio track outlets in an app that can be found on the App Store because this is doable within a desktop Mac it’s totally different for mobile devices but I believe that there are apps out there that can aggravate audio input output I’m trying to be able to play music from Spotify with volume in the background while simultaneously streaming movies or videos on YouTube or Netflix or Showtime like any of those

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 9:35 PM

Tarik0milkk Said:

"Audio aggregate device app set up in iPhone 11 iOS: How do I aggregate multiple audio signals inside the iPhone 11 and reroute those signals to virtual audio track outlets in an app that can be found on the App Store[...]"

-------

Using Aggregate Device App on an iPhone:

You can't directly off an iPhone This is just not an option for your operating system (iOS). See here: Create an Aggregate Device to Combine Multiple Audio Interfaces - Apple Support

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in iOS versions to come.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option, and how you think it can be of good use for Apple users. include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 9:35 PM in response to Tarik0milkk

Tarik0milkk Said:

"Audio aggregate device app set up in iPhone 11 iOS: How do I aggregate multiple audio signals inside the iPhone 11 and reroute those signals to virtual audio track outlets in an app that can be found on the App Store[...]"

-------

Using Aggregate Device App on an iPhone:

You can't directly off an iPhone This is just not an option for your operating system (iOS). See here: Create an Aggregate Device to Combine Multiple Audio Interfaces - Apple Support

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in iOS versions to come.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option, and how you think it can be of good use for Apple users. include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Audio aggregate device app set up in iPhone 11 iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.