Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my initial iPhone passcode?

How do I change my passcode. My phone was hacked. Or is it still safe

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 7:38 AM

If you think your Apple ID is compromised see this link If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

and follow the instructions

1. To change your iPhone passcode see this Go to Settings , then do one of the following:
    • On an iPhone with Face ID: Tap Face ID & Passcode.
    • On an iPhone with a Home button: Tap Touch ID & Passcode.
  1. Tap Turn Passcode On or Change Passcode.
  2. To view options for creating a password, tap Passcode Options. The most secure options are Custom Alphanumeric Code and Custom Numeric Code.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2022 7:38 AM in response to Frances2115

If you think your Apple ID is compromised see this link If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

and follow the instructions

1. To change your iPhone passcode see this Go to Settings , then do one of the following:
    • On an iPhone with Face ID: Tap Face ID & Passcode.
    • On an iPhone with a Home button: Tap Touch ID & Passcode.
  1. Tap Turn Passcode On or Change Passcode.
  2. To view options for creating a password, tap Passcode Options. The most secure options are Custom Alphanumeric Code and Custom Numeric Code.

How do I change my initial iPhone passcode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.